1. One-on-one consulting time with a personal publishing representative who supports you start to finish.
2. Choose between paperback and hardcover format.
3. $100 in "Grace Cash Credit" towards the purchase of copies of your book.
4. E-BOOK format including Nook by Barnes & Noble, Amazon Kindle, Apple iBook, and Google Play.
5. Customized cover design and interior layout.
6. The placement of at least 30 interior images (supplied by the author).
7. Book/Author Web Page within the Gracestone Suite.
8. Registration with all major online booksellers and national distributors, and Books in Print database providing worldwide availability.
9. ISBN (International Standard Book Number), LOC (Library of Congress Control Number), and US Copyright included.